The weather will soon be taking a turn for the worse in Kansas City. You will be all bundled up when you go outdoors and you will ask your vehicle to be ready for the changing driving conditions. In our four-season area we need to make sure that our transportation is reliable throughout the next six months. So let’s get serious about the upcoming fall/winter.
Here are some winterizing tips to remember –
1. Install winter wipers. It could be catastrophic not to have the best wiper blades in bad weather.
2. Have the right tires for winter driving.
3. Always keep your washer fluid topped out.
4. Keep your gas tank AT LEAST half full at all times.
5. Have more frequent maintenance check-ups.
On that last point…all you need to remember is Able Auto Service. The A-Team is your Kansas City area auto winterizing and car care experts. They have been servicing vehicles for decades in the KC area every day of the year. Able Auto Service at 837 Osage Ave. is your complete vehicle winter maintenance shop in the Kansas City area. Make an appointment today by calling (913) 321-1030.