Have you ever seen a big ole’ car bouncing up and down the road? Sometimes they may even make a right turn and it seems like they are going to actually topple over. Is that you? Those are two common signs that a shock or strut in your suspension system has gone bad. Costly repairs may be just around the corner!
Here are some warning signs to watch for –
1. Your ride quality has changed.
2. Nose diving when you hit the brakes.
3. “Body roll”…there is a leaning when you turn.
4. When you hit the accelerator the momentum is transferred to the rear end.
5. Look for any visible damage including dents and leaks.
When all is said and done The A-Team just wants to maintain your suspension system and keep you on the road without (hopefully) any major repairs. The A-Team is the amazing group of mechanics at Able Auto Service located at 837 Osage Ave. in Kansas City KS. Give them a call for any and all auto repairs at (913) 321-1030.