It sounds like basic training at Fort Leavenworth, doesn’t it? In fact, it concerns all of the starting and stopping you have done with your car this summer. Have you put some heavy miles on the family car these last few months? It may be time to check that most important safety device located on your vehicle…your brakes!
Here are some signs that the brakes need attention –
1. That good ole’ trusty brake light stays on
2. Squealing or grinding noises
3. Vibration or wobbling when you apply the brakes
4. Fluid leaking from the bottom of your vehicle
5. Any type of burning smell when you are driving
Limp on in and see us. We are the A-Team at Able Auto Service…the Kansas City area’s vehicle brake specialists. You can count on us to keep you safely on the road as the seasons change. Able Auto Service is located at 837 Osage Ave. in Kansas City KS. Give us a call for a brake inspection at (913) 321-1030.