Here are some steps to follow in readying your car for winter –
1. Have the ratio of your engine coolant checked.
2. Change the washer fluid and the wipers.
3. Check the defroster and heater.
4. Make sure your 4-wheel drive is in working order if you have it.
5. Always keep your gas tank nearly full.
The A-Team would like to help. They are the Kansas City car winterizing experts at Able Auto Service. Get to know Able for all your vehicle’s maintenance needs…right down to your tires. See all that Able Auto Service has to offer the Kansas City area by visiting ableautoservice.net. Call ahead to make an appointment at (913) 321-1030.