You wish that’s all it is. A spider in this case is a small crack that is growing and “spidering” throughout your car’s windshield. A crack in your windshield is not just ugly…it’s downright dangerous! If you continue to ignore that small crack it will probably grow exponentially and become a real hazard.
Some things to remember as a driver –
1. Have a glass repair kit in your trunk for temporary repairs.
2. Super Glue may hold the glass together for a short period of time.
3. Apply nail polish inside AND out.
4. Assess the size of the crack.
5. Seek out a professional repair shop.
That last advice is the best. A cracked windshield on your vehicle is NEVER going away. Before it becomes a driving danger get into the shop of Able Auto Service. The A-Team at Able are Kansas City Kansas’ windshield repair professionals. Make an appointment as soon as possible at their 837 Osage Ave. shop by calling (913) 321-1030.