What should you be listening for if your brakes may start to be going bad?
1. That grinding sound with which we are all familiar
2. There is a soft, mushy feel when you apply them
3. Suddenly your vehicle is pulling to one side
4. Your steering wheel is shaking when you are braking
5. There is a noticeable fluid leak where your car has been parked
It is NEVER too soon to schedule an appointment to have your brakes checked! In the Kansas City area there is no better place for brake inspection or replacement than Able Auto Service. That is the home of the A-Team…a group of top auto mechanics located at 837 Osage Ave. in Kansas City KS. Check out ableautoservice.net and don’t hesitate to call (913) 321-1030.